AnsweredHot!Bitch of the Day!

Page: << < ..271272 Showing page 272 of 272
Author
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 5635
  • Reward points : 0
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/09 09:52:20 (permalink)
BOTD:
Throwback Thursday

The Orangeberg Massacre

On this day in 1968, three protestors were killed in South Carolin.

Highway Patrol officers killed three and wounded many others during a protest on the South Carolina State University.

The over 200 protesters were speaking out against racial segregation at a local bowling alley.
post edited by Jack Magic - 2017/02/10 09:11:30

YOU TEARING ME APART LISA!
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/09 12:49:06 (permalink)
BOTD:

Stacey Dash

The “Clueless” star turned Fox News commentator has been let go of her job.

On the day Donald Trump was inaugurated, Fox News decided they no longer needed the token black to decry civil rights, and Black History Month.

Okay, we got what we needed out of you, now be gone!

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/10 09:02:41 (permalink)
BOTD:

Carolyn Bryant

The woman at the center of the 1955 murder of 14 year old Emmett Till has since come forward and admitted the claims that Till made a pass at her were false.

In 1955 then 21 year old Carolyn Bryant claimed 14 year old Emmett Till made a pass at her, while she was working as a cashier. Her husband Roy Bryant and J.W. Miliam brutally beat Till to death and threw his body in the river. They were later acquitted for the murder after lying under oath and the case served as ammo for the Civil Rights movement.

Well Bryant now in her 80’s has confessed in an interview with Timothy Tyson, that the story she told at trial that Till physically made a pass at her was fabricated. She claims she fabricated the story because her physically abusive husband forced her to do it.

I have no idea how this bitch sleeps at night.n

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/11 11:22:45 (permalink)
BOTD:

Sheriff David Clarke

The Sheriff of Milwaukee, and rabid Trump supporter, is clinically insane.

During an exchange with Dan Black ona flight from Dallas to Milwaukee the man saw Clarke’s Dallas

Cowboys gear and shook his head after asking, if Clarke was the Sheriff.

After the flight landed Black was detained and questioned.

"I literally hadn’t done anything wrong, but I was treated as a threat and I was detained," Dan Black wrote of his Sunday afternoon experience after deplaning American Airlines 1534 in Milwaukee.

Responding to the backlash, for having the man detained for no reason Clarke said made comments on social media borderline threatening him.

Welcome to Fascist America.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/12 12:01:28 (permalink)
BOTD:

Alexandre Bissonette

This man committed a mass shooting that occurred on the evening of January 29, 2017, at the Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City, a mosque in the Sainte-Foy neighbourhood of Quebec City, Canada.

Six people were killed and nineteen others injured when a lone gunman opened fire just before 8:00 pm, shortly after the end of evening prayers.

Trump has yet to comment.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/16 10:52:46 (permalink)
BOTD: 

Gregg Phillps

This I the activist and self described “voter fraud expert” whois  promoting the idea that 300 million illegal votes were cast for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

A)     It’s nonsense.

B)      He is registered to vote in three different states.

Oops

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/16 11:02:27 (permalink)
BOTD:

Dr. Ghassan Assali and Sarmad Assali

The Syrian couple living in Pennsylvania are fighting back now that relatives are being deported back to Sryia.

It’s hard to feel sorry for them because they have publically stated that they are Donald Trump supporters.

Now that are shocked that the president is actually doing what he said he was going to do during his campaign.

IDIOTS!

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/16 11:11:53 (permalink)
BOTD:

Se. Mitch McConnell

So the Senator from Kentucky has doen one of the most despicable things imaginable during Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s speakin out against Jeff Sessions being confirmed as Attorney General.

Warren tried to read a letter from Coretta Scott King about Jeff Sessions to prevent him from becoming a judge in 1986, because of his racial issues.

In short McConnell invoked a rarely used rule to silence Warren and it backfired intensely, only inflaming Warren’s supporters even more.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/17 12:25:04 (permalink)
BOTD:

Throwback Thursday

Howard Carter

On this day in 1922, British explorer Howard Carter discovered the ancient tomb of Egyptian Pharoh Tutankhamen.

I means it was a great discovery and all but was it really needed, to disturb the guy after being buried thousands of years?

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/17 12:25:04 (permalink)

post edited by Jack Magic - 2017/02/17 12:30:21

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/17 12:29:14 (permalink)
BOTD:

Dan Adamini

Many Republicans and conservatives are not happy about the recent protests of the Trump administration.

The Michigan GOP official however was forced to delete his Twitter account after calling for "another Kent State" in regards to the protests at Berkley.

"One bullet stop thuggery" he said.

He since apologized and has since claimed his tweetes were misrepresented, and is no longer at his post in Michigan.

ddrive
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 12256
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/17 20:33:20 (permalink)
Jack Magic
BOTD:

Dan Adamini

Many Republicans and conservatives are not happy about the recent protests of the Trump administration.

The Michigan GOP official however was forced to delete his Twitter account after calling for "another Kent State" in regards to the protests at Berkley.

"One bullet stop thuggery" he said.

He since apologized and has since claimed his tweetes were misrepresented, and is no longer at his post in Michigan.

The fact that he has to be concerned about Berkely tells me where his priorities are. Good riddance.
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/18 10:45:44 (permalink)
BOTD:

Jeff Sessions

Everyday that Donald Trump is president the world gets a little sadder and sadder.

Former Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions is now the Attorney General.

In 1985, Sessions prosecuted three African American community organizers in the Black belt of Alabama, including Martin Luther King Jr.’s former aide Albert Turner, for voter fraud, alleging tampering with 14 absentee ballots.

In 1996 he defended that state of Alabama for attempting to deny funding to groups at public schools that advocated for gay rights. As Attorney General of Alabama, Sessions defended the state, arguing that funding should not be provided to student groups that advocated unlawful behavior, including the breaking of sodomy and sexual misconduct laws.

He has openly states that marjiuana is just as dangerous as alcohol which is proovably untrue.

He is about as hostile as it gets in regards to Civil Rights, LGBT rights, and states rights.

This is going to be absolutley miserable.

ddrive
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 12256
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/18 14:43:54 (permalink)
With the Trump administration it is not enough for the Fox to guard the henhouse they have to let the Fox into the henouse
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/20 09:14:20 (permalink)
BOTD:

Suzanne Venker

You know what women probably never tire of hearing? Being told to go back into the kitchen.

Well that is exactly what Suzanne Venker, the niece of Phyllis Schalfly has made a living doing.

Recently she has been promoting her book "The Alpha Female's Guide in Marriage" which basically is more of the Alt-right promoting all this alpha male, beta male, alpha female bull, that seems to be brought up a lot more lately. Basically it argues against women working while married, and being more soft and beta and that nonsense.

Of course Fox News, well at last Fox News men are eating it like candy.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/20 09:20:35 (permalink)
BOTD:

Melania Trump

Remember a few years ago when Michelle Obama went on a trip to Spain, and conservatives were flipping out over the cost of the trip?

Or when Donald Trump criticized Barack Obama for his golfing trips?

Each trio the Trump's take to Mar-a-Lago costs up to $3 Million.

Also the Trump family's costs go well beyond the Mar-a-Lago trips. Police officials estimate that they spend $500,000 a day on security for Trump Tower in New York, where first lady Melania Trump and son Barron live.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/21 13:43:56 (permalink)
BOTD:

Jesse Lee Peterson

In an online debate with Internet personality David Pakman, he discussed what he called “The dirty women’s march,” and made claims protestors got paid.

Pakman asked him what evidence he had to support these claims and Peterson seemed annoyed, that Pakman couildn’t disprove it.

That is like me claiming “Beyonce sank the Titanic”

Someone responds: “Can you prove it?”

Me: “Can you prove she didn’t?”

The debate is one of the most painful things I have ever watched.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/22 10:18:25 (permalink)
BOTD:

Milo Yiannopolis

I've avoided talking about this guy for as long as I could.

He's a mentally ill troll, who became the right's token gay, who has been promoting racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and has very little to say other than going out of his way to provoke people, other than gay rights are detrimental to humaniy.

I've been tired of having this boy shoved in my face the past couple of week's like the interview that featured Bill Maher sucking his dick, featuring him as merely a provocative comedian.

He is not owed any kind of debate from anyone, and now he is DEFINTALEY not going to get one after CPAC, and his publisher Simon and Schuster cancelled his speaking engagements and book deal.

This came after a video surfaced of him defending sexual relationships between boys as young as 13 and gay men in their 20s resurfaced.

He has since resigned from Breitbart.

Apparetnly defending pedophilia was too much for everyone. It wasn't the racism, or the transphobia though.

Now CPAC needs a new token gay.

SmokeGetsInYourEyes
Cranky
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2017/02/22 21:45:18 (permalink)
Jack Magic
BOTD:

Milo Yiannopolis

I've avoided talking about this guy for as long as I could.

He's a mentally ill troll, who became the right's token gay, who has been promoting racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and has very little to say other than going out of his way to provoke people, other than gay rights are detrimental to humaniy.

I've been tired of having this boy shoved in my face the past couple of week's like the interview that featured Bill Maher sucking his dick, featuring him as merely a provocative comedian.

He is not owed any kind of debate from anyone, and now he is DEFINTALEY not going to get one after CPAC, and his publisher Simon and Schuster cancelled his speaking engagements and book deal.

This came after a video surfaced of him defending sexual relationships between boys as young as 13 and gay men in their 20s resurfaced.

He has since resigned from Breitbart.

Please let Tomi Lahren be next... no one could have a more deserving fall from grace. Except for maybe her orange messiah
Page: << < ..271272 Showing page 272 of 272
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6