Author
Theprophetessglynis
Cranky
  • Total Posts : 104
  • Reward points : 0
2007/11/16 14:22:52 (permalink)

Matthew and Laurie Crouch Bonnie and Clyde Noelle

Dear Matthew Crouch,

I am so tired of you taking the saints money for your business and then attempting to impress the secular world that you are all that. You are thief and you didn't get your millions by hard work, but my robbing GOD'S people through extortion and fraud. Laurie Crouch should be ashamed of herself for continuing to be your wife, but I know she loves the money and the lifestyle of the glamorous "rich-and-famous." Guess what you won't be able to take NONE of your wealth you receive through extortion with you. You and Laurie and just like Bonny and Claude. Two thieves.
 You and your wicked family conspired with your lying body guard Marvin Oglesby in your College Park Georgia location to deprive us of our rights, given by GOD, to protest your blasphemous television network The Bastard. Network or better know as TBN. I was falsely arrested and imprisoned and filed a Federal lawsuit in which you and your wicked reprobated daddy hired an attorney to defend your illegal activity against ourselves. The attorneys were also corrupted, as well in which Jay Sekulow, a contradiction, also headed the corrupt and criminal activities of your corrupt network. I guess you all thought that this intimidation would make us disappear, you bastard. No it has NOT! The Bible states that I would CAST out the devil. You are the devil. There is no way that you will make me and my husband believe that you are a Christian. You and your silly wife. Since I was suing your body guard for about $1,000,000.00 and the corruption didn't stop and he  your boy guard (Marvin O.) would NOT repent and tell the truth and your silly mother refused to compensate us for the false arrest and imprisonment that you caused us including pain and suffering, anguish, etc. I decided to attempt to get our retribution through other means. I purchased www.lauriecrouch.com and I am the owner of this address and if you want it the cost will be my $1,000,000.00 that you all rob from myself and my family. I am still praying that GOD will knock your antenna's out of the sky. You and your wife are a bunch of extortionists stealing money form the saints of GOD to promote your wicked and profane movies in which GOD is not in it. There is NO anointing on your movies. Tell Paul Crouch, Jr. that we said hello. You bastard! GOD hates you and your silly wife. -Prophetess Glynis Bethel

5 Replies Related Threads

mmorc
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 1488
    RE: Matthew and Laurie Crouch Bonnie and Clyde Noelle 2007/11/19 06:17:25 (permalink)
    Someting tells me that these guys are not exactly shaking in their boots..

Shaking with laughter perhaps.

Glynis you give the human race a bad name

"Tastes Delicious"

"Fundamentalist Christianity - fascinating. These people actually believe that the the world is 12,000 years old." Bill Hicks
    Apostle Bethel
    Nusiance
    • Total Posts : 159
    RE: Matthew and Laurie Crouch Bonnie and Clyde Noelle 2007/11/25 19:19:59 (permalink)
    Satan's Silly Sodomite Seeds:

Yes, mmorc (fag pimp), they were shakin in their boots.  They called us and sent us $143,500 settlement.  We are buying a camper and will travel the country!

We are thinking about flying to the UK and preach at Hyde Park.

Apostle Orlando Bethel

Hell is full of fire and brimstone! REPENT YOU SINNERS!

God's faithful servent, Apostle Orlando L. Bethel
    mmorc
    Pain in the Ass
    RE: Matthew and Laurie Crouch Bonnie and Clyde Noelle 2007/11/28 04:34:17 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: We are thinking about flying to the UK and preach at Hyde Park.

Apostle Orlando Bethel

Please PM me when you are coming and me ldopas weill come down there and heckle..

"Tastes Delicious"

"Fundamentalist Christianity - fascinating. These people actually believe that the the world is 12,000 years old." Bill Hicks
    Sabrina
    Head of the Sabrinatorium
    • Total Posts : 17114
    RE: Matthew and Laurie Crouch Bonnie and Clyde Noelle 2007/11/28 09:41:26 (permalink)
    Bullshit you were given any money. You are insane.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

mmorc
    Pain in the Ass
    RE: Matthew and Laurie Crouch Bonnie and Clyde Noelle 2007/11/28 11:35:07 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Sabrina

Bullshit you were given any money. You are insane.

LOL!! Of course they werent given any money - who wuld give any money to this bunch

"Tastes Delicious"

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6