Re: The Best And Worst Of 2017
Toys' 10 Best Things In Sports in 2017:
1. J.J. Watt leading a charity for hurricane relief.
2. The Astros winning their first world series.
3. Serena Williams winning the Australian Open, while pregnant.
4. That Julian Edelman catch.
5. Edinson Vólquez pitches a no hitter on what would have been Yordano Ventura's birthday.
6. Vegas gets a hockey team.
7. Russell Westbrook averages a triple double for the 2016-2017 season.
8. Case Keenum being randomly awesome.
9. Despite not winning the Cup, the Nashville Predators playoffs run.
10. Jay Cutler not being a Chicago Bear.
Toys' 10 Most Annoying Things In Sports in 2017:
1. Guy that tanked the USFL doesn't shut up.
2. Dan Quinn thinking, hey, I know we are up by eight points with under five minutes to go in the Super Bowl, also that we are in field goal range, we have the best kicker in the NFC and the best one-two running back punch in football. Also we've never won a Super Bowl before. Let's keep throwing the ball, if we miss, the clock will stop.
3. Kyrie Irving becoming the dumbest player in basketball.
4. Guy that turned a blind eye to the Steroid Era in baseball being inducted to Cooperstown before Bonds and Clemens (guys that would have been in Cooperstown had they retired before the started taking steroids).
5. Meet the new Yankees, same as the old Yankees.
6. It seems like nobody really wants the Chargers.
7. Marian Hossa missing the 2017-18 due to a skin condition.
8. Lonzo Ball is more of a Lil' Penny for Big Baller Brand than an Air Jordan.
9. Jeter goes to Miami.
10. Mayweather v. McGregor
"I once choked a chupacabra to death with my own bare hands for not saying grace. Don't ask you will never know what I'm talking about."
Sir Todd Bridges