Author
Bruce
Team Annoy
  • Total Posts : 9441
  • Reward points : 0
2002/11/05 00:14:20 (permalink)

Pedophilia

quote:

Boy when you get your facts mixed up you really do it right!

Benny Mardones' song "Into the Night" is NOT about pedophelia for crying out loud~! If you look at the sleeve of the album there are pictures in there. You will find a bassett hound, named "Zanky". I 'inherited' Zank when Benny went on tour for "Into the Night". The lyrics which WERE written BY Benny AND Robert Tepper in NYC in his apartment came about because of Zank.

Robert and Benny were writing the lyrics at the piano and a girl that Benny and his then girlfriend had hired to walk Zank in NY arrived. Robert asked Benny "Who is that?" to which Benny replied "She's just 16 years old, leave her alone"..... it is NOT about pedophelia. How dare you! He tells this story at most all of his concerts in addition.

The picture you have published on that page is copyrighted and I have forwarded it to the owner. I highly recommend you take this illegal and insensitive (not to mention inaccurate and cruel) page OFF your website.

Furthermore, Benny now has Parkinson's disease, for which his people have started the Benny Mardones Parkinson's Foundation. He is back on the charts with a new song (2 weeks now on R & R). Do you know how dibilitating and expensive it is to have Parkinson's Disease? I didn't think so.

People like you and your annoying team are a disgrace. You make money on saying hurtful untruths to those you don't even know. You have a legality issue in front of you.

I'll be checking back on your site in the next 24 hours. This page had better be gone.

JA

Bruce Responds:

You are obviously evil. The song is about a 16 year old girl and his desire. For cripesake woman, he spells it out for you when he sings "And show you a love Like you've never seen." Somehow your limited intelligence sees that as "not about pedophilia?" What country do you live in? In New York City it is against the law for a man to have sexual relations with a 16 year old.

It is sick people like you that defend rapist and pedophiles? You disgust me and society.

If you used more than 2% of your brain you would understand the song is about the urge to resist pedophilia.

The page stays, you go!

Have a nice day

Here are the song lyrics:

Into the Night
by Benny Mardones

She's just sixteen years old
Leave her alone, they say
Separated by fools
Who don't know what love is yet
But I want you to know -
CHORUS:
If I could fly
I'd pick you up
I'd take you into the night
And show you a love
Like you've never seen - ever seen.
It's like having a dream
Where nobody has a heart
It's like having it all
And watching it fall apart
And I would wait till the end of time for you
And do it again, it's true
I can't measure my love
There's nothing to compare it to
But I want you to know -
CHORUS

TEAM ANNOY!
Annoying, aint it?!

15 Replies Related Threads

SkUnKbUtT
    • Total Posts : 12869
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 05:20:59 (permalink)
    And those lyrics are supposed to be about a Bassett hound named Zanky?!

Riiiight!

So ya wanna get laid, do ya? I suggest you crawl up a chicken's ass & wait!

clarkycat
    Pleasant
    • Total Posts : 3
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 08:25:24 (permalink)
    YOU are wrong. In Europe in the main its legal to have sex at 16. Im not sure but in part of the states the age is 16 or lower.
    In Africa its generally lower. 16 is the norm.

Maybe in the Noo York you can't have sex till your 72.

So you are wrong. To call him a paedophile (note the spelling), is way over the top. And he's right about the copywrite.

You'd better apologise and kiss ass. You may get out of it still.

righting wrongs!
    SkUnKbUtT
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 08:36:01 (permalink)
    quote:

Benny Mardones' song "Into the Night" is NOT about pedophelia for crying out loud~! If you look at the sleeve of the album there are pictures in there. You will find a bassett hound, named "Zanky". I 'inherited' Zank when Benny went on tour for "Into the Night". The lyrics which WERE written BY Benny AND Robert Tepper in NYC in his apartment came about because of Zank.

Since they're in NEW YORK and NOT Africa or Europe, YOU are wrong. Has nothing to do w/ the price of rice in China!!

The_Kid
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 1595
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 08:38:56 (permalink)
    Should be reasonably cheap though.

Godfather of The Game
    "Mom and Dad this is Chasey
    Chasey this is my mom and dad
    Now show em them titties
    Now show em them titties"
    clarkycat
    Pleasant
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 09:19:52 (permalink)
    Ive read the lyrics you posted. And SkUnKbUtT, I cannot see a reference to New York. Please tell me more. Look at this link chart and you will see that you are out of step, and you should definitely be VERY careful accusing someone of this crime :
    http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Back to your arguments.
    We then have to put that bastard Ringo Starr on trial as well.
    And Rogers/Hammerstein, The Buzzcocks, Iggy Pop, Chuck Berry, Canned Heat, Bill Idol, B B King, Neil Diamond. To list out some.

And you are still wrong about the copywrite.

You dont need to speak out for each other, when one is wrong, admit it. Apologise to this man. He just may not sue.

righting wrongs!
    SkUnKbUtT
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 09:32:46 (permalink)
    Read this. Pay close attention to the first two paragraphs. There is the reference to New York.

quote:

Robert and Benny were writing the lyrics at the piano and a girl that Benny and his then girlfriend had hired to walk Zank in NY arrived. Robert asked Benny "Who is that?" to which Benny replied "She's just 16 years old, leave her alone"..... it is NOT about pedophelia. How dare you! He tells this story at most all of his concerts in addition.

The picture you have published on that page is copyrighted and I have forwarded it to the owner. I highly recommend you take this illegal and insensitive (not to mention inaccurate and cruel) page OFF your website.

Furthermore, Benny now has Parkinson's disease, for which his people have started the Benny Mardones Parkinson's Foundation. He is back on the charts with a new song (2 weeks now on R & R). Do you know how dibilitating and expensive it is to have Parkinson's Disease? I didn't think so.

People like you and your annoying team are a disgrace. You make money on saying hurtful untruths to those you don't even know. You have a legality issue in front of you.

I'll be checking back on your site in the next 24 hours. This page had better be gone.

JA

Edited by - SkUnKbUtT on 11/05/2002 11:50:26
    clarkycat
    Pleasant
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 11:45:34 (permalink)
    Third paragraph actually.

Yeah your right, lets burn the guy. I mean just because NY is a city who has high drugs and murder rates sets its age higher than 72% of the rest of the states (wow that makes me proud) and 78% of the rest of the world. Doesnt make some sap who writes a song a paedophile.
    Get it. A SONG.

If he had had sex with her in NY, then technically he would. But do you have proof of that. No? Then this site has a case to answer for the accusation. Oh and you also by reference accused the songwriter of being a rapist. By calling the person who e-mailed you a "defender" of rapists and paedophiles, following your first paragraph.

I've seen less win in court in my line of work. If I were the original person who sent the e-mail, I'd look into it. What have they got to lose. You on the other hand....

But Im sure you won't see it. Youre always right I bet?

righting wrongs!
    SkUnKbUtT
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 11:52:27 (permalink)
    quote:

YOU are wrong. In Europe in the main its legal to have sex at 16. Im not sure but in part of the states the age is 16 or lower.
    In Africa its generally lower. 16 is the norm.

Maybe in the Noo York you can't have sex till your 72.

So you are wrong. To call him a paedophile (note the spelling), is way over the top. And he's right about the copywrite.

You'd better apologise and kiss ass. You may get out of it still.

righting wrongs except my own!

And this means what now?

SkUnKbUtT
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 11:55:49 (permalink)
    quote:

Third paragraph actually.

Yeah your right, lets burn the guy. I mean just because NY is a city who has high drugs and murder rates sets its age higher than 72% of the rest of the states (wow that makes me proud) and 78% of the rest of the world. Doesnt make some sap who writes a song a paedophile.
    Get it. A SONG.

If he had had sex with her in NY, then technically he would. But do you have proof of that. No? Then this site has a case to answer for the accusation. Oh and you also by reference accused the songwriter of being a rapist. By calling the person who e-mailed you a "defender" of rapists and paedophiles, following your first paragraph.

I've seen less win in court in my line of work. If I were the original person who sent the e-mail, I'd look into it. What have they got to lose. You on the other hand....

But Im sure you won't see it. Youre always right I bet?

righting wrongs through illusion!

But YOU were talking about age limits for sex in Europe & Africa.

I'm not even trying to get through your other gibberish. Someone else can attempt. Your posts are sleep inducing.

Edited by - SkUnKbUtT on 11/05/2002 11:57:33
    Sabrina
    Head of the Sabrinatorium
    • Total Posts : 17783
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 12:20:13 (permalink)
    clarkycat,know what? The points you were trying to make were stupid.Being a grammer/linguistic Nazi only works if you know what you are doing.But hey,I can be nice once in awhile,so thank you for making me laugh.

************************* "If you can't be a good example,then you'll just have to be a horrible warning"
    Catherine Aird
    Bruce
    Team Annoy
    • Total Posts : 9441
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 13:42:11 (permalink)
    quote:

paedophile (note the spelling)

This is an America website
    The word is spelled "Pedophile" in this country.

TEAM ANNOY!
    Annoying, aint it?!
    illaheebaby
    Lovable
    • Total Posts : 3807
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/05 23:53:24 (permalink)
    wow. i thought this was just another hate letter that wasn't very interesting. thanks everyone!

we're sharing the same brain, only today is my day to use it!
    Professor Von Snoot
    Rogue Professor
    • Total Posts : 3575
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/11/06 01:36:15 (permalink)
    clarkycat, let me ask you a question. Are you Michael Jackson?
    DOWN WHERE??? DOWN UNDER!!!

Pip
    Cranky
    • Total Posts : 31
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/12/01 23:14:28 (permalink)
    So the song' s not about pedophilia, but bestiality, right?

Well behaved woman seldom make history.
    Tim Howard
    Slave to Ice
    • Total Posts : 3266
    RE: Pedophilia 2002/12/03 15:53:46 (permalink)
    Rupert Holmes (the ' Pina Colada' guy) wrote a song about cannibalism back in the day. Much tastier subject matter than ' extracurricular activities' involving minors.

Hali' i malu apau i luna ka houna.
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6