AnsweredHot!Bitch of the Day!

Page: << < ..291292293294295.. > >> Showing page 295 of 296
Author
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 6076
  • Reward points : 0
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/01/18 17:51:36 (permalink)
A collection could be interesting. I could probably put some lists together during the upcoming snowstorm here in the northeast.

YOU TEARING ME APART LISA!
C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 3405
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/01/24 20:23:08 (permalink)

A government shutdown two-fer:

Larry Kudlow, Director of the National Economic Council and one of Trump's top economic advisors, praised federal workers for 'volunteering' to do their jobs and said part of the reason was 'their allegiance to President Trump.'  A reporter pointed out that the federal employees who are working were designated as 'essential employees' and legally required to report to work, adding "That's not volunteering if you're being forced to work without pay."  Kudlow responded by complaining that the reporter was playing a "semantic game." (Washingtonese for "pointing out the bloody obvious.")  Personally, I cannot wait for Kudlow to make a trip abroad so he can praise the even harder-working volunteers in China's labor camps.

Meanwhile, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said he could not 'quite understand why' some of Kudlow's volunteers in the federal workforce are going to food banks.  Later that day, he "clarified" (Washingtonese for "frantically backtracked") his remarks, declaring that the administration is "painfully aware" that people are experiencing hardships as a result of the shutdown.  Between Kudlow and Ross, I'd say it would be more accurate to describe the administration as "painfully clueless."

Kudlow:

Ross:

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/01/29 09:32:42 (permalink)

Roger Stone

As part of his witness tampering, Stone threatened to kidnap the service dog of Randy Credico, a radio personality who had been subpoenaed by the House Intelligence Subcommittee.

Sorry. Wrong picture.  This is Roger Stone:

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/01/30 10:07:52 (permalink)

1. The Polar Vortex
Windchills of 60 below zero, over 2000 flights cancelled, at least five dead.

2. People (like President Trump) who use polar vortices and other cold snaps as 'proof' that global warming is a hoax

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/01/30 13:22:47 (permalink)

3. Matt Bevin
The Kentucky governor declared that closing schools over a mere 20 below zero windchill factor (the conditions in Louisville) is a sign that America is growing "soft." 
Several teachers suggested that Bevin demonstrate his own toughness by standing out in those conditions for the same 30 minutes that some students have to wait for their bus.  More succinctly, Al Roker dubbed him 'the nitwit governor.'

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/02/02 08:46:48 (permalink)

Ralph Northam

The Virginia governor has landed in hot water after his page from the 1984 yearbook of his med school resurfaced. One of the photos on the page shows two men, one in blackface and one in a KKK hood. He has admitted to being one of the people in the picture*.  He's already given the embarrassed apology; expect the resignation any day.

*Without specifying which one, for some reason. Is he waiting for polling to determine which one is less offensive?

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/02/05 17:55:07 (permalink)

Ralph Northam update: He's now claiming that he's neither of the two people in the photo.  He did, however, regale the audience at his press conference with the story of how he blackened his face with shoe polish to imitate Michael Jackson in a dance contest.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/02/05 17:59:17 (permalink)

Liam Neeson

The actor recalled that when a loved one was raped by a black man, he wandered the streets at night armed with a cosh, hoping some "black bastard" would start something with him, so he could kill him.

I was so appalled, I punched the first random Irish guy I ran into.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/02/07 10:59:14 (permalink)

Further updates to the insanity in the great state of Virginia:

Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax, who would take over if Ralph "That's not me in my racist yearbook photo" Northam resigns, has been accused of sexual assault by a college professor.  Fairfax is claiming the two did have sex, but that it was consensual.

Meanwhile, State Attorney General Mark Herring, who'd become governor if both Northam and Fairfax resign, has admitted to wearing blackface to look like a rapper at a college party.

Fairfax:

Herring:

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2019/02/07 11:06:55 (permalink)

Phil Robertson

The Duck Dynasty patriarch dismissed the idea of government-provided health care, declaring "I already have health care. It's given to me by God. Eternal health care. I'm guaranteed to be raised from the dead."

Thus recalling Jesus's saying, "When you see the poor and the sick, tell yourself, 'Screw them, I'm getting mine in the next world.'"

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/11/08 12:21:01 (permalink)
Now that the election's over and it's possible to read the news without my head asploding, let's try reviving this....

The Trump legal team's Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference

So Trump tweets that his legal team is going to have a big press conference at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia.

A while later, he 'clarifies' that it's not at the Four Seasons Hotel but at a company called Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

Thus resulting in the expected evidence-free allegations of voter fraud by Rudy Giuliani taking place in the completely unexpected environment of a drab parking lot next to an adult bookstore.  The event so brilliantly combines the administration's dishonesty with its incompetence that it's the perfect moment to close the curtain on the Trump years.

post edited by C. Fishel - 2020/11/10 08:47:23
C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/11/10 08:46:19 (permalink)

William Barr

So, your lawsuits are getting tossed from the courts for lack of merit, your legal team's 'big' press conference was a farce, and even Fox is responding to your press secretary's rants about election fraud by cutting her off and pointing out that there's no evidence supporting her.  What's a soon-to-be-ex-President to do?

Why, just call on the lackey you appointed to run the Justice Department.  William Barr has sent out a memo authorizing federal prosecutors to investigate "substantial" allegations of voter fraud, despite the lack of actual substantial allegations.  Never mind that the reversal of 40 years of policy led the head of the Election Crimes division to resign in protest -- the important thing is giving Trump's allegations any veneer of plausibility.

(Alternatively, the important thing is that he's running out of time to challenge John Mitchell and Ed Meese for the title of "Attorney General with the Least Respect for the Law.")

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/11/23 11:41:14 (permalink)

Sidney Powell

In barely more than a week, Powell went from a part of Trump's 'truly great team' to persona non grata.

I'm guessing it's the bashing of Republicans like Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp that forced her out.  Otherwise, her spouting of voting fraud conspiracy theories without evidence made for a perfect fit with Trump's lawyers. Then again, maybe that was the problem. Maybe Rudy Giuliani complained to Trump, "Dammit, fact-free allegations are MY turf!"

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/11/29 21:11:28 (permalink)

Taking a break from the political bitchery...

Jake Paul.

The YouTuber, having compiled a 2-0 boxing record, is calling out UFC star Conor McGregor for a bout.  Apparently, Paul hasn't noticed that he's notched one win against another YouTube celeb, one win against a former NBA player, and zero wins against actual professional fighters.

For a bonus, he recently declared Covid-19 a hoax.  He then insisted he was misquoted.  His comments are on tape.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/12/02 18:07:38 (permalink)

Jeannine Pirro

The Fox News host received two texts from friends that ended with the statement "Preceding msg modified, Media objects were removed."

Being a rational person, she checked to see what that message might have meant. On learning that the message pops up if the sender used too many characters, attached a file that's too large to download, or included an emoji that her text program doesn't recognize, she realized it was no big deal.

Just kidding.  She immediately declared herself a victim of censorship by Big Tech, tweeting  'Shouldn’t my friends and I decide what we share? #censorship #outrage #BigTech.'

Technically illiterate and conspiracy minded.  The perfect combo for someone with a public forum.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/12/02 18:21:33 (permalink)

A Sidney Powell update:  As part of her lawsuit to overturn the election results in Michigan, she cited testimony from a witness about vote tampering in Edison County.  One problem:  There is no Edison County in Michigan.

Then again, maybe if his legal team proves fraud in enough nonexistent counties, they can get Trump to run a nonexistent nation, thus stroking his ego while minimizing the harm he can do.  I hear Freedonia is looking for a successor to Rufus T. Firefly.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/12/14 15:17:16 (permalink)

Tulsi Gabbard

The Hawaiian Representative is co-sponsor of a bill to ban transgender females from competing in women's sports in schools that receive federal funding.

Apparently, now that she's leaving office, she decided to demonstrate that her claims during her presidential campaign of regretting her past homophobia were lies.

My suspicion is that she's angling to be the token "liberal" on a Fox News panel show.

ddrive
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 17972
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/12/14 20:41:07 (permalink)
C. Fishel

Tulsi Gabbard

The Hawaiian Representative is co-sponsor of a bill to ban transgender females from competing in women's sports in schools that receive federal funding.

Apparently, now that she's leaving office, she decided to demonstrate that her claims during her presidential campaign of regretting her past homophobia were lies.

My suspicion is that she's angling to be the token "liberal" on a Fox News panel show.

She probably will
C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2020/12/22 11:16:51 (permalink)

Joni Ernst

During her re-election campaign, the Iowa Senator declared that she was "so skeptical" about the coronavirus mortality rate and embraced a Q-Anon theory that COVID-19 had actually killed only about 10,000 people, with the remaining 240,000+ deaths reported being the result of doctors padding their expense accounts: "These health care providers and others are reimbursed at a higher rate if COVID is tied to it, so what do you think they're doing?"

Now that there's a vaccine, she's decided to join other Senators and Representatives in jumping to the head of the line for shots. Why, it's almost as if she didn't actually believe what she was saying about the virus.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2021/01/02 09:28:03 (permalink)

The Mar-a-Lago New Year's Eve Party

For a mere $1,000 a head, you could listen to one-hit has-been Vanilla Ice, watch Mike Love and four ringers pretend to be the Beach Boys, and flout the COVID-19 recommendations.

Although to give credit where due, ostensible host Donald Trump was smart enough to skip the event.

Page: << < ..291292293294295.. > >> Showing page 295 of 296
Jump to:
© 2021 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6