AnsweredHot!Bitch of the Day!

Page: << < ..296297 Showing page 297 of 297
Author
C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 3518
  • Reward points : 0
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2021/03/22 18:56:55 (permalink)

Robert Aaron Long

Went on a shooting spree at Atlanta spas, killing eight people (six of them Asian women).

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2021/03/26 16:39:10 (permalink)

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

Charged in a shooting at a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store that left ten dead, including a police officer.

There's a sign the COVID-19 epidemic is winding down: we're getting enough crowds for mass shootings to start to resume their mind-numbing regularity.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2021/03/26 17:04:18 (permalink)

Stephanie Denaro

During a visit to Daviovich Bakery on Manhattan's Lower East Side, the 'Bagel Karen' was asked by an employee to wear a mask.  When she refused, she was told she would not be served and would have to leave the store.  She then called the employee a 'bitch-ass nigger.' And repeated it several times.

Shortly after that, she was filmed having a change of pace by harassing an Asian shopper at Whole Foods.

Not surprisingly, Denaro has a history of being an anti-vaxxer and promoter of COVID-19 hoaxes.

Also not surprisingly, she has gone from doubling down on her tirade ("I STAND BY WHAT I SAID!!!!...Leave me alone and stop attacking me for saying my opinion.") to denying it ("I didn't call him the N-word."), apparently forgetting that the incident is on tape.  Then again, part of her explanation was "Listen, there are different ways to spell things. I called him a specific word."  Maybe her argument is that she really called him a 'niggger' -- I'm sure you can hear that third g if you listen closely.

In the good news department, the bakery employee who had to put up with Denaro has received $100 tips from several customers and has been offered a scholarship by Mercy College.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2021/04/01 15:00:46 (permalink)

Matt Gaetz

The Congressman (R-FL) is reportedly being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her travel across state lines, violating sex trafficking laws.

We're-Sure-It's-Just-a-Wacky-Coincidence Department: Gaetz was the only Congressional Representative, of either party, to vote against the 2017 anti-human trafficking bill.

C. Fishel
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2021/04/11 17:29:57 (permalink)

Matt Gaetz follow-up/bonus material:

The Florida Congressman used Venmo to send $900 to Joel Greenberg, who has been indicted on 33 federal counts, including sex trafficking.  The next day, Greenberg used Venmo to send payments totaling $900 to three young women.  In the memo section of one of his Venmo transactions to Greenberg, Gaetz wrote "hit up" followed by the nickname of one of the three women.  Greenberg, showing considerably more smarts than the Congressman, filled in the memo section of his transactions to the girls with "tuition," "school," and "school."
Page: << < ..296297 Showing page 297 of 297
Jump to:
© 2021 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6