AnsweredHot!Bitch of the Day!

Page: << < ..296297298 Showing page 298 of 298
Author
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 6194
  • Reward points : 0
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/03/07 19:17:40 (permalink)

Vladimir Putin

The Russian invasion of Ukraine is horrifying. I truly hope this conflict ends soon, and Putin is truly held responsible.

This really seems to be about nothing other than Putin trying to show how tough he is.

As we near the end of the pandemic I shudder to think we really MIGHT be entertng World War III.

I truly hope the resolves quickly and Putin is finally held responsible for his crimes against humanity.

YOU TEARING ME APART LISA!
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/03/15 19:32:26 (permalink)

Jeff Bezos

The Amazon CEO’s new yacht is being constructed in the Netherlands.

The only problem is that it is so big it can’t fit past the De Hef bridge in Rotterdam, a historic bridge . Bezo’s solution?
Dismantle the bridge so his super yacht can get through.

Predictably locals were not happy about the world’s richest man taking apart.

The mayor of Rotterdam hasn’t made an official decision of how to proceed.
Bezos seriously makes me ill. 

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/03/22 12:40:04 (permalink)

Bob Chapek

So Disney has been having some issues lately.

First there is the companies lackluster response to Florida's controversial "Don't Say Gay" bill. Chapek eventually spoke out against the bill but many in the LGBTQ community thought it was too little too late.

Also my family is planning a trip to Disney World in August and planning has become such a nightmare. From having to make park reservations, to having to plans meals MONTHES in advance , to the new Genie app where you pay for Fast Pass, it has all become so overcomplicated. 

Chapek has to go!

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/03/28 08:13:06 (permalink)

Chris Rock and Will Smith

Last night at the Oscars Chris Rock made a GI Jane joke about Jada Pinkett Smith, who has a shaved head because she is battling alopecia.

Will Smith who then went on to win Best Actor for 'King Richard' went on stage and slapped Rock HARD.

Having said that Will Smith is not in the right either. Assaulting someone over a joke is never ok. He ruined his momet of winning the Best Actor Oscar by not keeping his cool. 

The whole thing is honestly surreal.

post edited by Jack Magic - 2022/03/28 19:10:52

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/04/05 10:18:20 (permalink)

Lara Logan

This one is actually super sad.

The one time widely respected journalist and 60 Minutes correspondent has completely lost her mind.

She was  quietly dropped from Fox News over comparing Anthony Fauci to Josef Mengele she has continued to go into wacky Alex Jones territory.

She has sided with Putin and the Russian military in the Ukraine invasion. During her recent TV appearances She attempted to link Ukrainian president Zelensky’s entertainment career to the occult and that the Ukranian military has Nazi links.

Even by Fox News standards she is too fringe, and the channel hasn’t had her back since.

She then went on to say Darwin formed his Theory of Evolution because he was paid by the Jews.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/04/13 20:35:06 (permalink)

Tucker Carlson

I swear this man gets worse everyday.

First this year he is has become straight up pro-Putin during one of the most atrocious wars in recent memory.

He then believes fathers should "beat up" teachers they disagree with.

This man is dangerous, but hey ratings! 

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/04/24 16:48:35 (permalink)

Cam Newton
The Quarterback fro the Carolina Panthers had some thoughts on women. Here is what he had to say.
"Now a woman, for me, is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man's needs. Right?'' Newton said on the podcast. "And I think a lot of times when you get that aesthetic of like, 'I'm a boss b----, I'm this, I'm that.'
"No, baby! But you can't cook. You don't know when to be quiet. You don't know how to allow a man to lead."
Ladies across the nation swoon after being lectured by the guy who cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and got another woman pregnant.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/05/02 19:05:48 (permalink)

Alex Jones

The deranged man who spreads conspiracy theories about everything from 9.111 to Sandy Hook is now in a world of trouble again.

Infowars filed for bankruptcy after courts in Connecticut and Texas found him liable after several defamation lawsuits were brought against him from Sandy Hook families.

This may finally be the end of the awfulness that is Alex Jones and Infowars.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/05/08 12:04:30 (permalink)

Gov. Ron DeSantis

The Ultimate Florida Man!

The Governor of Florida lately has been going out of his way to be  one of the worst people alive.

First he passed the so called “Don’t Say Gay Bill” which limits how LGBT issues are discussed in school for grades
Kindergarden-Third Grade.

After several Disney World emloyees spoke out Disney made a statement against the bill.

DeathSantis retailiated by signing a bill that elimates Disney’s Reedy Creek district.

Now Florida taxpayers will see an increase as taxes that Disney took care of will now be handed over to them.

Call me overly optimistic but I have a feeling Mickey Mouse will take care of DeathSantis in November.

SmokeGetsInYourEyes
Pain in the Ass
  • Total Posts : 1263
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/05/08 16:43:39 (permalink)
Jack Magic

Gov. Ron DeSantis

The Ultimate Florida Man!

The Governor of Florida lately has been going out of his way to be  one of the worst people alive.

First he passed the so called “Don’t Say Gay Bill” which limits how LGBT issues are discussed in school for grades
Kindergarden-Third Grade.

After several Disney World emloyees spoke out Disney made a statement against the bill.

DeathSantis retailiated by signing a bill that elimates Disney’s Reedy Creek district.

Now Florida taxpayers will see an increase as taxes that Disney took care of will now be handed over to them.

Call me overly optimistic but I have a feeling Mickey Mouse will take care of DeathSantis in November.

Grandstanding Desantis does have a ring to it...
Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/05/17 10:03:12 (permalink)

Ginni Thomas

The wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has been in some super hot water lately.

During the January 6 riots Thomas she sent texts to Mark Meadows uriging him to overturn the results of the 2020 election, based on conspiracy theories of fraud.

It is terrifying that this the spouse of a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE!

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/05/25 11:38:29 (permalink)

Amber Heard

This whole defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is a shitshow that I am sooooo sick of hearing about.

Besides just being sick of the whole mess, Heard sounds like a miserable human being to put it mildly. Her defense and PR team are both doing a comically bad job

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/05/31 08:57:24 (permalink)

Salvador Ramos

On May 24 this monster shot an killed 19 students ad two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Unvalde, Texas.

All of the child victims were fourth graders.

What will it take to get this to stop?

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/06/08 10:26:29 (permalink)

The NRA

Days after the shooting in Unvalde, Texas, the NRA convention went on as planned in Houston.

Senator Ted Cruz and Former President Trump of course was amongst those who made an appearance.

Disgusting beyond words. I have no idea how these people live with themselves.

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/06/14 10:59:55 (permalink)
BOTD:

Rep. Madison Cawthorn

The radical Republican congressman from North Carolina lost his primary to opponent Chuck Edwards. 

Now he will officially be done in congress by next January. His antics and outragous statements have been nothing but a sideshow and a distraction in an attempt to "own the libs." 

Hopefully other radicals will suffer the same fate. 

Jack Magic
Pain in the Ass
Re: Bitch of the Day! 2022/06/19 21:28:53 (permalink)

Kim Kardashian

The Reality Star chose to wear Marilyn Monroe’s iconic dress where she sang Happy Birthday to JFK to the Met Gala.

After being returned to the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum in Hollywood it appeared to be damaged.

Wearing a fifty year old dress is obviously going to damage it, especially if you are not the exact size of the woman it was designed for.

So basically KK damaged a piece of history so she get could attention at Hollywood’s most pointless event.

Thank KK

Page: << < ..296297298 Showing page 298 of 298
Jump to:
© 2022 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6