• Total Posts : 372
  • Reward points : 0
2007/01/01 17:59:31 (permalink)

Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007

From The Desk Of Apostle Orlando Bethel - Second Coming of Christ

Official Press Release

January 1, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

Today, Apostle Orlando Bethel, Minister of New Life Gospel Ministries - Repent or Burn in HELL, announced his intention, within the next week to file the official paperwork to run for our nations highest office, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  He is running as the Christian Reform Party - Remove all sodomites.

A speech will be given in Loxley, Alabama courthouse steps with all town supporters present. 

Apostle Bethel stated that he plans to "restore America's moral values and ban sodomites from the country as well as divorce and remarriages."  These monsterous sins are why GOD is punishing this nation.

Also, Apostle Bethel plans to strenthen the welfare state to include health insurance for all people, including the homeless and raise taxes by 23% on the upper middle class and 32% on the top 1 percent.

Lower middle class and the poor will have ALL taxes eliminated and enjoy all the welfare provided by the upper middle class and the rich.

All information is provided as of 3:25 p.m. CST and approved by Apostle Orlando Bethel.

Your Humble Servent!

Prophetess Gussie
post edited by prophetessgussie - 2007/01/01 18:01:35

BEHOLD! A PROPHETESS IS IN YOUR MIDST!

GOD BLESS YOU!

PROPHETESS GUSSIE DAVIS
REPENT OR BURN IN HELL MINISTRIES
LOXLEY, ALABAMA

http://www.geocities.ws/prophetessgussie/
(TURN ON SPEAKERS)

11 Replies Related Threads

prophetessgussie
    Nusiance
    • Total Posts : 372
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/02 20:42:34 (permalink)
    Judge Roy Moore from Alabama ENDORSES Future President Apostle Orlando Bethel.

Judge Moore of Alabama said, "we need more Christians who are not afraid of God's word and have been a humble servent of Orlando's for years and give me a first class endorsement for President."

BEHOLD! A PROPHETESS IS IN YOUR MIDST!

GOD BLESS YOU!

PROPHETESS GUSSIE DAVIS
    REPENT OR BURN IN HELL MINISTRIES
    LOXLEY, ALABAMA

http://www.geocities.ws/prophetessgussie/
    (TURN ON SPEAKERS)
    Ari
    Nusiance
    • Total Posts : 242
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/03 13:46:31 (permalink)
    LOL Like there'd even be a snowball's chance in hell of that.....

~ Ari ~
    poeboy
    Media Boy
    • Total Posts : 9757
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/03 13:59:04 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: prophetessgussie

Judge Roy Moore from Alabama ENDORSES Future President Apostle Orlando Bethel.

Judge Moore of Alabama said, "we need more Christians who are not afraid of God's word and have been a humble servent of Orlando's for years and give me a first class endorsement for President."

The servent structure is used to store or return the name and service number for a given service name.

Ask me for my advice here.
    The poeboy Corporation-Improving the world through sex and sarcasm.
    devil doll
    AIA Proofreader
    • Total Posts : 6263
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/03 16:40:45 (permalink)
    So who's going to be the running mate?

He says the sun came out last night. He says it sang to him.--Close Encounters of the Third Kind
    Apostle Bethel
    Nusiance
    • Total Posts : 159
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/03 20:40:24 (permalink)
    I am filing the paperwork to form an exploratory committe. 

I haven't decided on a running mate yet for we have to form the party. 

We have several candidates from Bernice King (MLK Daughter) to Prophetess Love who was Baker Acted in Virginia, but probably won't ask her.

WE ARE DEAD SERIOUS!  If Jimmy Carter can get it, WHY CAN'T I??

Hell is full of fire and brimstone! REPENT YOU SINNERS!

God's faithful servent, Apostle Orlando L. Bethel
    mmorc
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 1488
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/04 04:22:33 (permalink)
    All the very best Orlando

"Tastes Delicious"

"Fundamentalist Christianity - fascinating. These people actually believe that the the world is 12,000 years old." Bill Hicks
    mmorc
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 1488
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/04 11:12:23 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Ari

LOL Like there'd even be a snowball's chance in hell of that.....

This is Orlando who gets arrested, whose wife gets put in prison, who recently lost his court case and who now believes he is the risen Christ.

So lets look at his fan base.. Well he has lost the gay and lesbian vote, he has lost the jewish vote he has lost the vote of everyone who has ever been or might consider divorcing. He has lost the black vote on account of his racisim, and from those in favour of law and order, as well those who family and friends are in the armed services. He has lost the vote of the ' upper middle classes' and the vote of the enitre state of Alabama on account of his nutty actions.

But hey he stil stands a chance, and I would say god bless democracy that if he wants to put himself forward he apparently can.

Orlando pm me and I will give you my backing in writing

"Tastes Delicious"

"Fundamentalist Christianity - fascinating. These people actually believe that the the world is 12,000 years old." Bill Hicks
    Tina
    2 Hot 2B Annoying
    • Total Posts : 6659
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/04 20:22:43 (permalink)
    This is the best thing i've read in ages

Don't dream it.. be it
    Ari
    Nusiance
    • Total Posts : 242
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/05 02:44:03 (permalink)
    he has lost the vote of everyone who has ever been or might consider divorcing. He has lost the black vote on account of his racisim

Interestingly enough in considering his view on divorce and remarriage, Orlando's current wife is a divorcee... (I can't remember what my friend's investigator wife said about his marital past.)
    and Orlando is a black man.... 

~ Ari ~
    crazytrain
    Thug of the Fight Club
    • Total Posts : 6836
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/05 04:23:12 (permalink)
    Bethel, Glynnis and Gussie:

A modern day prophet has some words of wisdom for you....

Drugs are bad, mmmmmkkay!!
    post edited by crazytrain - 2007/01/05 04:24:47

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's tough to run against Santa Claus."- Rush Limbaugh
    DrkSthLrd
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 799
    RE: Apostle Bethel Annouces Candidacy For President of The United States - 1/1/2007 2007/01/21 20:25:23 (permalink)
    I do agree, drugs are very bad and should be avoided at all cost.

As for the candidacy, good luck dude, your goals about welfare really interest me. Good luck again.

Also I'm sorry to crazytrain and anyone else this message offeneded.

And he plunged himself
    Into the Billowy wave
    And an echo arose
    From the suicides grave
    Titwillow Titwillow
    Titwillow
    Jump to:
    © 2022 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6