Hot!Miley Cyrus

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Tim the Slipperman 2.0
Cranky
  • Total Posts : 103
  • Reward points : 0
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/04/16 19:54:16 (permalink)
I support Zelenskyy and vote him as "Not Annoying" (and conversely vote Putin & Russia as "Annoying"), and haven't voted at all on Miley in recent times. (I got bigger fish to fry, e.g. voting Annoying for Bieber/Travis Scott/Kim Kardashian & Kylie Jenner/etc.)

From what I've seen, it's many of the people in the pro-Trump bloc (possibly the same schmucks who dump hundreds of Not Annoying votes on Trump and other far-right-wing figures here) who hate on Zelenskyy and show support for Putin.  I don't know, maybe some of these Trump folks could be Miley fans?
And while we're on the topic of "schmuckiness" on AIA, many of the "good decent" people that we *do* vote "Not Annoying" for just end up getting shoved out of the "100 Least Annoying" list to make way for the aforementioned far-right figures and other general nuisances (not just lousy unlikeable entertainers/athletes/reality stars, but also even terrorists and murderers as well) who haven't gotten enough votes to be basically locked into the "100 Most" list.

Not aiming to argue politics with anyone in this thread, but just voicing my observations of the voting trends on this site along with seeing pro-Trumpers siding with Putin/Russia and against Zelenskyy/Ukraine on the social media I peruse.
post edited by Tim the Slipperman 2.0 - 2022/04/16 20:13:34
kittencat
Pest
  • Total Posts : 537
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/04/16 20:31:18 (permalink)
Either way this voting abuse in favor of Miley Cyrus has been going on way to long. Why isn't something being done about this?

My breath smells like cat food.
Neo NX2004
The Rule Keeper
  • Total Posts : 8894
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/04/17 20:16:36 (permalink)
Miley Cyrus had received 3,242 "Not Annoying" votes overnight recently Pacific Time! Who keeps coming to the site during that time every day to keep mass dump voting Miley as "Not Annoying?!!"

I know, kittencat.

The folks at Team Annoy have been too lazy to take care of the problem recently! They need to step up to the plate, ban the user(s) who keep accessing the site to mass dump "Not Annoying" votes for Miley for an extremely long period of time!

Team Annoy, PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO STOP THE MILEY CYRUS "NOT ANNOYING" VOTE ABUSE!!!!!!

Vote Miley Cyrus, Mitch McConnell and Travis Scott "Annoying" Now!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." 

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
kittencat
Pest
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/04/17 20:59:05 (permalink)
Oh geez, is it going to turn out Team Annoy are the ones that keep voting for her?

Neo NX2004
The Rule Keeper
  • Total Posts : 8894
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/06/01 16:34:24 (permalink)
The voter who mass-dumps "Not Annoying" votes for Miley Cyrus is still at large and keeps coming to the site to dump thousands of "Not Annoying" votes to have the voting percentage shoved to 58.0% or less!

Voting percentage after the voting reopened: 58.02% ANNOYING
Voting percentage that keeps coming down to: Around 58.00% or less ANNOYING

Nearly 5,000 "Not Annoying" votes were contributed to Miley Cyrus overnight Pacific time!

Miley keeps getting thousands of "Not Annoying" votes and counting as of recently! Especially overnight hours Pacific Time into the morning and afternoon hours!

What kind of person spends all day and all night being obsessed to go to vote Miley Cyrus as "Not Annoying" on AIA 24/7??!!!!!

What did Miley Cyrus do to warrant being considered as Not Annoying?

Was it the Grammys, Guardians of the Galaxy, some performance on MTV, her fashion, her music or all of these?

There are a lot of people, things and groups "Not Annoying" than her to vote for in the site!

That voter(s) who mass-dump "Not Annoying" votes into Miley Cyrus have gone too far and he/she needs to be banned immediately from accessing the website for an extremely long period of time! Once that voter is banned, ban any user who mass-dump "Not Annoying" votes into Miley Cyrus upon their access to the site.

The fraudulent "Not Annoying" votes for Miley Cyrus need to be erased upon the time the voting closes for the tallying of the upcoming Top 25 Most Annoying and Least Annoying Lists!

Keep Miley Cyrus out of the Top 25 Least Annoying rankings ASAP!!!!!

Vote Miley Cyrus, Mitch McConnell and Travis Scott "Annoying" Now!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." 

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
toysintheattic
Juke Box Hero
  • Total Posts : 8107
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/06/01 18:27:48 (permalink)
Neo NX2004

What kind of person spends all day and all night being obsessed to go to vote Miley Cyrus as "Not Annoying" on AIA 24/7??!!!!!

The same type of person that spends all day and all night being obsessed to go to vote Miley Cyrus as "Annoying" on AIA 24/7?

"I once choked a chupacabra to death with my own bare hands for not saying grace. Don't ask you will never know what I'm talking about."
Sir Todd Bridges
kittencat
Pest
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/06/02 00:17:35 (permalink)
toysintheattic
Neo NX2004

The same type of person that spends all day and all night being obsessed to go to vote Miley Cyrus as "Annoying" on AIA 24/7?

It undermines the credibility of this site to allow this to happen. 

kittencat
Pest
Re: Miley Cyrus 2022/06/19 23:58:14 (permalink)
Then again, this is the same website that added a bunch of information I didn't write to a profile and put my name on it for years. 

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2022 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6