Hot!Kittencat didn't write that.

Author
kittencat
Nusiance
  • Total Posts : 356
  • Reward points : 0
2016/07/29 10:22:11 (permalink)

Kittencat didn't write that.

Since at least half of what ended up being uploaded as the "Roosh V" profile isn't what I wrote can you at least put the name of the person that did add those things? I would also like to point out there were things I did write that didn't make it on the profile. Et tu Amiannoying?

My breath smells like cat food.

7 Replies Related Threads

kittencat
    Nusiance
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2016/07/29 14:58:23 (permalink)
    The only parts I did write: 

Annoying
    Despite having a Muslim father, he has openly criticized Islam.He moved to Poland when he's an American by birth.He overuses the word bang.He claims to have had sex with dozens of women but will only marry a virginHe went from having a reasonably-sized beard to a Taliban-sized one he just can't pull off. (2016) 
    I did not write the part about him having beer thrown at him in Canada. Man, what a disrespectful way to treat someone who has been here for years.

David Seabrook
    AIA Proofreader
    • Total Posts : 16932
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2016/07/31 10:52:41 (permalink)

EDITED: Now that we now what happened with the profile, you can post the profile here (annoying section, not annoying section) on what you'd like the profile to say, and I'll edit the profile so it says what you'd like it to say.
    post edited by David Seabrook - 2016/08/02 21:00:15

Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
    C. Fishel
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 3013
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2016/08/01 01:15:57 (permalink)
    David Seabrook
    I'm confused, but, I'll do my best to address your concerns.  

The Roosh V. profile was published EXACTLY how it was submitted - there were NO additions, NOR deletions, made to the profile as I proofread it....

I'm the editor who made the changes kittencat is talking about.

Part of the reason was that it was odd to have a profile submitted for a guy with a rep as 'the Web's most infamous misogynist'* without any examples of his misogyny.  It was like a Pol Pot profile that ignores the Killing Fields.

Given her complaints, I'll avoid editing her future profiles.

Sorry for the delay in explaining things, but I've been away from the site for a few days.

*To quote the Daily Dot as quoted in Wikipedia
    kittencat
    Nusiance
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2016/08/05 12:33:55 (permalink)
    I knew right away something was wrong when I saw the profile uploaded as "Roosh V." when I submitted it by his real name, Daryush Valizadeh. Parts left out include an Additional Information section stating he has an Iranian father and an Armenian mother and the part where it says he was baptized as an Orthodox Christian (Armenian Apostolic), why that would get left out I have no idea. I was trying to be objective since I'm not going to write a profile to let someone be ganged up on by the readers. And I am a woman, what man would name himself "kittencat" in a message board? Okay, it's possible but seriously? 

Things edited out of the Why Not section include:

His writings have demonstrated genuine growth and reflection through the years. 
    He has traveled widely.
    He is sympathetic to traditional Christianity.

C. Fishel
    Pain in the Ass
    • Total Posts : 3013
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2016/08/08 16:11:56 (permalink)
    kittencat
    I knew right away something was wrong when I saw the profile uploaded as "Roosh V." when I submitted it by his real name, Daryush Valizadeh. 

Since he's better known as "Roosh V.," it makes sense to have that as his profile name.  There's a reason we have a profile for "Michael Caine" instead of "Maurice Mickelwhite."

kittencat
    Parts left out include an Additional Information section stating he has an Iranian father and an Armenian mother and the part where it says he was baptized as an Orthodox Christian (Armenian Apostolic), why that would get left out I have no idea.

The "Additional Information" section doesn't actually work.  Apologies if no one warned you about that before sending you to the module.

kittencat
    Things edited out of the Why Not section include:

His writings have demonstrated genuine growth and reflection through the years. 
    He is sympathetic to traditional Christianity.

Having read more of his writings than I cared to while editing his profile, my distinct impression is that neither of these statements is all that accurate.

kittencat
    Nusiance
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2019/08/10 15:22:38 (permalink)
    Yikes! I logged in this morning after three(!) years of writing this original thread and nothing got changed! I'm still listed as the author of that profile on Roosh V. Seriously?!

kittencat
    Nusiance
    Re: Kittencat didn't write that. 2019/08/18 10:58:15 (permalink)
    So when are you going to remove my name from my profile like I asked all those years ago?

Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6