Re: YOUR MOST AND LEAST ANNOYING OF THE 2010'S
Most Annoying of the Decade:
10. Jorge Ramos: Have disliked him ever since he admitted to spying on women taking showers in a gym he used to frequent. Amazed there’s been no “me too” stories against him.
9. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Looks like Luis Suarez in a wig. And close your mouth!
8. Ashley Judd and Lena Dunham: Will always remember our beloved Scar Tactics saying the whole Judd Family needs major therapy. Lena Dunham is just plain hateful.
7. Gloria Estefan: I don’t like her.
6. Thalia: Phony!
5. Nylon, Teen Vogue and Latina magazine: At one time I was a proud subscriber to all three magazines, not anymore. (And yes, I know none of them basically exist in print form anymore but they all went down in journalistic quality big time.)
4. Tracy Anderson: Alleged fitness expert that says no woman should lift more than three pounds!
3. Shakira. Now, this has always been just a bee in my bonnet but what is this woman doing preaching about the importance of education when she doesn’t have one! A fine philanthropist but she needs to take her own (good) advice. Don’t get me started on her tax evasion problems.
2. The entire Kardashian-Jenner Family: Yikes!
1. Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein: Do really I need to say why?
Least Annoying of the Decade:
10. Thomas Sowell: His Random Thoughts are greatly missed.
9. Michael Shermer: For his consistent search for Truth.
8. St. Josemaria Escriva: Have taken great comfort in his writings.
7. Eduardo Verastegui: A kind man.
6. George Ayittey: Inspirational figure, a hero.
5. Harold Kushner: A deep thinker with a good heart.
4. John Stossel: For making me think.
3. Enrique Bunbury: My favorite singer.
2. South Korea: What a decade this country has had! Their beauty industry, music, food, soap operas and educational system had the world at its feet.
1. YouTube: Too many reasons to say.
My breath smells like cat food.