My personal rankings:
10. LIII - There was one touchdown, along with just two turnovers and five sacks. The sole highlight of this game was Squidward's cameo during the Halftime Show. This is the only bad Brady/Belichick Super Bowl.
9. L - I like a good defensive game (as we will see higher on the list) but in a Super Bowl I expect some offense. The Denver defense did an amazing job shutting down Cam. Peyton Manning limped off into the sunset replacing Trent Dilfer as the worst quarterback to ever win a Super Bowl.
8. XLV - Eh, something has to be eight. Considering it was the 2010 season, it was at least fun to see the Pack defense kick Roethlisberger's ass.
7. XLVI - A good sequel to a great movie.
6. XLVII - The Ravens route the 49ers, the Superdome isn't ready for Beyonce's jelly, the blackout and an amazing 49ers almost comeback. I would rank the first Super Bowl in ten years without a Brady, Roethlisberger or Manning higher if the final offensive play of the 49ers didn't end with the worst missed pass interference call in New Orleans.
5. XLVIII - What happens when an unstoppable force (the Broncos offense) meets an immovable object (the Seahawks defense)? The Legion of Boom end this game well before Bruno Mars takes the stage. I think is an underrated Super Bowl because we didn't get what was advertised, what we got was proof that this Seattle defense is the best defense since the 85 Bears.
4. LI - I am torn where to put this because it's both the best comeback and the worst coached 4th quarter in Super Bowl history. Seriously Dan Quinn, you are in field goal range, up by eight with under 5 to play and you have the best kicker in the NFC and arguably the best running back combo in the NFL and you called those plays? But that Edelman catch was amazing.
3. XLIV - You open off the second half with an onside kick and seal the Super Bowl with a Tracy Porter 74 yard pick six.
2. LII - The Philly Special
1. XLIX - I love a back and forth game. I love seeing a team comeback and take the lead with under three to go. I loved that Jermaine Kearse circus catch to get Seattle to first and goal with a little over a minute to go. No matter what happened, we would question two coaches I can't stomach whether it was Belichick for not using the timeouts or Carroll for keeping the ball in the air. Butler picks off DangerRuss and New England pick up their fourth ring in a classic.