My personal rankings:
10. 2012 - The Giants held either a tie or a lead for all but three innings of this sweep.
9. 2018 - The Patriots, Celtics and Bruins usually have played in great championships during the 21st century. The Red Sox are usually in bland championships. This one is no exception.
8. 2017 - This World Series is dropping based on the allegations against the Astros.
7. 2010 - The Giants bring the World Series to San Francisco for the first time was amazing but something had to be seven.
6. 2015 - I might be biased for putting this one above a seven game series, but I do love a 13 inning game 1, a three run eighth inning comeback in game 4 and a victory in extra innings.
5. 2013 - Even with winning in the World Series in 7 games, the highlight of the 2013 Boston Red Sox World Series is Big Papi saying "This is our fucking city" at Fenway days after the Boston Marathon Bombing.
4. 2019 - Who is Bryce Harper again?
3. 2011 - What a heartbreak for Rangers. One pitch away from winning it in six, a year after losing to the Giants and then David Freese etches his name in postseason history.
2. 2014 - You have a seven game World Series, Bumgarner's amazing World Series and the Royals being 90 feet away from tying it up in the bottom of the ninth.
1. 2016 - That game 7