Hot!Rammstein will release a cover of Héroes del Silencio

Author
kittencat
Pest
  • Total Posts : 528
  • Reward points : 0
2022/01/22 02:42:37 (permalink)

Rammstein will release a cover of Héroes del Silencio

Yes, this is how you read it! The German band will release a cover of "Between 2 lands" , a song included in the album"Senderos de Traicion".
This song will be part of the album that Rammstein will release between May and June of this year 2022.
This release is due to the fact that the members of the German group are fans of Héroes del Silencio , especially Till Lindemann.
He came to declare in an interview with the Spanish journalist Rafa Basa that "Between 2 lands"is one of his favorite songs.
I love Héroes del Silencio, 'Entre dos Tierras' is great, it's one of my favorite songs, we should definitely do a 'cover' of theirs”, expressed the singer on that occasion.
And it is necessary to bear in mind that the Heroes of Silence reaped a great legion of fans in German territory, when they stood out with “Trails of Betrayal”, “The Spirit of Wine”and “Avalanche”
On the other hand, the members of the band from Zaragoza have already expressed their joy and gratitude for this cover[<font] , which they have already heard.
"It is a powerful group and we are very happy that they like the song to the point of making a version. We had some impact in Germany and I guess that's where it comes from; It has been very good for them”, declared guitarist Juan Valdivia.
Bassist Joaquín Cardiel has also spoken about it.
"The songs of Heroes are still in vogue, it feels like a tribute that people like Rammstein do their version of 'Between 2 lands,' I like it because I follow the group, I like it," said Cardiel.
For his part, Pedro Andreu described this cover as “a gift of life”. It is “something really amazing, I love it… a few days ago I spoke with Enrique (Bunbury) about it and he totally told me that he was honored by the version, he also thought it was great”So we will have to wait for Rammstein to publish this cover, so that everyone can give their opinion about it.
post edited by kittencat - 2022/01/22 02:52:27

My breath smells like cat food.

3 Replies Related Threads

kittencat
    Pest
    Re: Rammstein will release a cover of Héroes del Silencio 2022/01/22 02:53:20 (permalink)
    My apologies for the poor translation. Here's the original article: 
    https://monterreyrock-com...-heroes-del-silencio/?

kittencat
    Pest
    Re: Rammstein will release a cover of Héroes del Silencio 2022/01/30 22:12:26 (permalink)
    Here's the original by HDS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMMcCkRAsk

kittencat
    Pest
    Re: Rammstein will release a cover of Héroes del Silencio 2022/05/03 18:48:22 (permalink)
    Not sure if it's actually Till Lindemann solo or Rammstein. Here it is! 

https://cuarteldelmetal.c...e-heroes-del-silencio/
    post edited by kittencat - 2022/05/03 18:50:11

Jump to:
    © 2022 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6